onsdag 11 mars 2015

A childhood memory


So I have this childhood memory about a friend. Her name was Ava and she was over at my house for a playdate. We had lot's of fun playing with my new toys and the clock was ticking. At 16:00 her mother came over to pick her up. We were 6 or 7 years old can't remember exactly how old we were and Ava was about to go down the stairs and she fell down. She screamed and I didn't really catch what was happening but she looked so funny falling down. I started laughing (I'm not a bad friend, it was so funny, you should have seen her) but when I heard her cry I immediately stopped, things were getting serious.

The next day we visited her at the hospital and sat in a wheelchair. Fortunately she had only broken a leg. I haven't seen Ava in a long time but I'll always remember her.

And I will also remember that even back then, my life? It was perfect and it still is.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar