fredag 13 mars 2015

Freaky Fashion

I have never liked all this talk about what's the latest thing. What's in now is out next week and everything's got to be so dam expensive. Usually I'm up to speed but I don't bother looking up what's latest items. It takes time and effort that I don't have so I'd like to think that I can do what ever I want to and that it catches on instead. And even though I feel this way about the "latest items" I'm gonna make an effort and try and describe how I live my life.

So first of all music, as I said is my life. Together with food, water, oxygen and other things that are necessary music keeps me alive.  I listen to all kinds of generas. Almost everything except rock and reggae and I think the music that is "hot" today is pop and house. Everything that is played on the radio.

And me joking around about how much I need music may be funny but food is actually necessary to keep everyone alive. And like most things the latest items are always expensive. Why? Because people want them so bad I'd guess. Me on the other hand like all kinds of food as long as it tastes good and isn't to greasy, or fabricated. I love pasta, especially with tomato sauce, it's one of my favorite dishes. And snacks? Everything is good but chips and candy is on the top of my list. I also love fruits and there's nothing better than: grapes, pineapple and mandarins. La, la love them.

Well too my look then. I usually put on jeans and t-shirt. What I love the most in my wardrobe is my leatherjacket. I can were it during all seasons and it's a standard item for me. If it's cold outside I usually put a sweater or a hoodie underneath. When I'm at home I wear my sweatpants and a oversized shirt, probably not the prettiest of looks but it's comfortable and for me it's perfect.

And just like my look is perfect for me so is my life! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar