fredag 6 mars 2015

Friends and Free Time

So I started to talk about this in my other post. I've got a few closer friends. First of we've got, who's also my roommate. She's is really sweet, got brown hair, pale skin and during the summers her face is covered in freckles. She's really pretty and her looks match her personality. She's always in a good mood, except for when someone tries to tell her what to do but that doesn't happened often. Everybody knows that Liv, she does it her own way.

We hang out with our other friends called: Liam, Mia and Hunter. They are all really amazing people and they mean the wold to me. We usually, as I said once before, hang out in the coffeehouse. The coffeehouse is really cozy and they serve amazing desserts. Funny thing is that I don't like coffee or tea but I'll take a hot chocolate and brownie any day of the week. When we're at the coffeehouse we study, if we've got any upcoming exams and otherwise it's just an opportunity to hang out, talk and have fun.

If you can't find us in the coffeehouse sometimes we like to walk around on campus. When the weather is good we can walk around for hours and sometimes we just sitt down on one of the lawns.

So my friends do take up a lot of my spare time and I love hanging out with them but when I'm not I usually sit in my room and read books or watch movies and series. It's just one amazing way to realax and my life wouldn't be complete without my books and my movies. I've got a full bookshelf that goes from the floor all the way up to the sealing. I'm thing about putting up another one and to start filling that up with new books, after all the smell of books is just lovely.

Books and movies are amazing but music is everything. I just... there's no way...  I'm speechless and that doesn't happen often. I can't even begin to try and describe the roll music has in my life. I love to sing and play both the piano and guitar. Dancing is a tool that helps the music to tell a story. Just letting go and feel the music trough your whole body and let it lead the way. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.

And for living in a world that's not perfect, I can without any doubt say that my life? It is!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar