onsdag 4 mars 2015

Me and My Family

Hi, my name is Emily Ward and I'm 18 years old. I have got black hair, brown eyes and I'm about 5 feet tall. I share a room with a girl called Liv (short for Olivia) on campus at Harvard University, in Cambridge Massachusetts, USA. I love it here. I have got two brothers but they live in Sweden together with our parents, far away from here. Both of them are younger than me, one of them is sixteen and the other ten. I miss them sometimes but during the holidays when I'm not busy being a collage freshmen I go back home and visit.

In my spare time I like to play instruments. I master both the guitar, piano and my voice isn't too bad. I also like to dance and I've been doing that for as long as I can remember. When I'm not busy doing any of those things I usually spend time with my friends. Liv, my roommate is one of the sweeties persons I know. She's about as tall as me, a little bit shorter but always wearing heels makes her look taller than me. We usually spend time in a coffeehouse, with a few of our other friends, we are regulars there. Talking, laughing, living life like we're supposed to.

I'm a big fan of movies, series and books. I love reading and watching movies. It gives me the chans to see things from different perspectives, it's like living someone else's life. It's cool but I don't really need too because...

My life? It's perfect!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar